Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Some memories...

Sexy Myspace Comments
Hot! Myspace Comments

Drinking bottle of wine.. it's raining hard outside like trying to wash everything.. Wish it could wash what's disturbing inside me.. all the good or bad memories and let me live without falling in love to somebody so deep.. Checked my old cellphone photo album... started thinking old days we had.. that snowy night we couldn't catch the taxi and had to wait in cafe until the first bus run.. I wasn't tired at all.. the night heard so much love words from... even the records...whispering "I love you" ... funny snowman which was made outside my apartment building.. the buttons were made by candies and I steal some and ate together... cute intimate pics we took each other.. late night in seoul before x-mas..sitting under the bright x-mas tree together.. such a nice memory that I could write endless story about...hehe I am not saying sorry about meeting ya love.. thought it would be forever.. not gonna ask you back.. I can't be the one you had before.. Just wondering how great it was that I didn't notice..now turning back the pages from the past and wonder wonder wonder.. you said we had nothing.. you must be blind if you can't see our past.. I would always happy having ya as a friend.. we were best friends.. we can keep it without asking too much from each other.. oh this week sucks.. drinking wine home alone everynight.. the same bright street and I am watching until everything turns back.. Didn't know before that until 2a.m all my neighbors fall in sleep and it gets very very quiet.. just remember I always complained that my neighbor is very very noisy.. hehe I was wrong.. Now I am in age may be.. it makes me think more after saying goodbye to somebody.. tearless dry eyes looking at me in the window.. ha.. that's scary.. the wine in my hand doesn't ask any chocolate for add.. it's itself sweet and sour.. why I always needed chocolates before?! oops.. it's too late now.. gotta sleep...
Sexy Myspace Comments
Hot! Myspace Comments

No comments: