skip to main | skip to sidebar

Life is beautiful

As the same as everyone else's but you still can see my color from here.. isn't it different?! have me as I am.. even I am too different from whom you expected.. and don't ask me why..

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hate That I Love You


More Graphics Comment click here.

Hate That I Love You (feat. Ne-Yo) - Rihanna

More Graphics Comment click here.
Posted by strong at 12:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (37)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2008 (50)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ▼  August (5)
      • Mongolia has Golden medalist from this Olimpic gam...
      • Dessert...
      • Yummy dinner with a friend..^^
      • PRAY FOR YA^^
      • Hate That I Love You
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (21)

My Blog List

  • The Leaflet
  • Ikher Tsetseg
  • Greazy Queen
  • Welcome
  • My name is...
  • THE FACE
  • ershuu
  • MNED
  • eldevasuult
  • America based Mongolian Gay Blog
  • Eternal sky - Мөнх хөх тэнгэр
  • ijleen haisan shuvuu
  • Цагаан өнгөт асар
  • HAPPY TOGETHERーБИД ХАМТДАА ЖАРГАЛТАЙ..

Followers

Recent Comments