Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday after a long national holiday..

Sexy Myspace Comments
Hot! Myspace Comments

heya it was Mongolian National Holiday "Naadam".. Didn't want to meet just western friends and spent a night in a foreign bar.. wanted to feel some mongolian.. So I worked in "Friends" bar which is in seoul that takes about 1 hour by subway to get there.. Worked hard enjoyed listening "yatga" sound and most of all saw so many young mongolians who came to have some fun there.. it was nice night.. people were rather friendly to each other thou around 3a.m there was a fight.. one drunk guy hit the innocent guy who was dancing and made his eye black.. of course his friends wasn't just standing and watching.. I wasn't scared at all.. just pushed them out of the bar and closed the door.. the owner of the bar went out with them and it took about an hour that bar was only playing ballads.. then around 4a.m we started the loud music which mongolians enjoy jumping.. the bar closed around 7a.m and we started our time.. the owner and me drank one big which is 750gr vodka..I came home around 10a.m so drunk, took a shower and slept naked.. woke up about 5p.m just relaxed home.. was hard to sleep back in the evening and watched tv until 4a.m huh .. woke up 8a.m took a long shower as I couln't wake up well then worked untill 3p.m Now I am home but not completely finished yet.. have another one class near my home.. whew still not tired.. wow I am young and energetic kkk bullshit
Sexy Myspace Comments
Hot! Myspace Comments

No comments: